- Imagina Windows 10
Imagina is a state-of-the-art picture viewer and, at the same time, an image editing tool.
With Imagina you will be able to view the images in the program interface and the thumbnail photos on the left, by turning the mouse wheel. You can choose viewing them in two or three dimensions, or you can see them as a slide show without losing the image quality.
Imagina offers a wide variety of resources and attributes to treat images, such as rotation, cutout and adjustments of color, brightness and shades, contrast, hue and saturation.
Imagina allows you to store additional information in the images, specifically EXIF information. This information, which is a set of metadata encapsulated in the image file, collects data such as the image size and resolution, the exposure parameters and the diaphragm opening at the moment you took the photograph, and the camera trademark and model.
Therefore, Imagina perfectly supports raw files and exports jpg, dds and exr files, without losing quality and becoming a powerful editor for professionals and fanatics in the world of photography.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Imagina downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Imagina.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Imagina on your PC, you have to download the imaginafreesetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.9.
- Is Imagina free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Imagina?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.