HyperSpin is a front-end software where you can set various game systems into a single interface.
You can install multiple emulators and use HyperSpin as a system through its interface to organize and browse the collection of games that you own and have loaded onto the program.
If you're a fan of the games, with Hyperspin you to organize and keep them all together in one program, because you can add arcade and console video games.
No need to have high computer skills to use Hyperspin although n some patience to load games, their covers and adjust the settings as you wish, especially if you add a lot of games to HyperSpin. The program also includes a help menu to learn how to configure step by step.
HyperSpin suits your tastes because it is customizable and you can customize both the main menu as the templates for each of the systems. Also, you can add headers, videos, covers and many other things to games.
Organize your game and have fun with HyperSpin relentlessly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HyperSpin downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 2003 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of HyperSpin.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.5.1.
- Is HyperSpin free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to HyperSpin?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.