- Grisbi Windows XP
Grisbi is personal accounting that helps to have control of the costs.
Grisbi is easy to use and intuitive from the begining.You can manage all kind of coins and can be used by many users. You will be able to control your costs better.
Grisbi can manage different types of currencies and it can be used by several users. For sure you will control your expenses better and you will be able to know in all moment in what you have worn out the money.
Grisbi is very useful to be able to take the personal accounting and to control in all moment the expenses that we carry out. If you like to have controlled the money, Grisbi will help you in the task.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Grisbi downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Grisbi.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Grisbi on your PC, you have to download the Grisbi_0.8.9-3_win32_mingw.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Grisbi free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Grisbi?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.