GnuCash is free software indicated to the personal and of small infrastructure companies that count with operating systems based on Windows, Mac and Linux
Developed to help the follow up of account bills, shares, money and expenses of our personal finances or of our family company. With these benefits, we can have in perfect order everything that has to do with our accounting; that includes a check book registration and the generation of informative.
Some of the most relevant characteristics of GnuCash are:
- Possibility to enter a double accounting to separate the expenses of a company and the personal administration expenses.
- GnuCash can have the absolute control of the bills of the suppliers, employees, invoices and expenses of production of a small company.
- If you want to begin a programmed savings account, GnuCash will guide you through the process until accomplishing your goal.
- Easy to use, available in several languages that it includes English. It will locate our local currency automatically.
Before finding this program, I used to accomplish my basic accounting in Excel, and no matter how much Excel is a great tool, GnuCash will elevate your accounting books levels and yours analyze of savings account.
The possibility to obtain reports with drawings, bars and demarcation of time can provide a more specific outline about the evolution of our finances.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is GnuCash downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of GnuCash.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install GnuCash on your PC, you have to download the gnucash-2.4.11-setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is GnuCash free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to GnuCash?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.