DiskDigger is a utility that allows us to recover any type of file from the hard disk, SD cards, USB memories and more, through a complete scanning in system’s key sectors.
The possibility to recover documents, music, videos, pictures and other, makes DiskDigger a program that can change our lives: Did you already imagine if your little sister enters your computer while you are absent erases your thesis, and empty the garbage can and that you have a big headache trying to understand where the files are? Well then, these small mistakes will be corrected thanks to DiskDigger... now it will be possible to lend the computer to your beautiful sister without any fear that something important could be erased.
One of the advantages of DiskDigger, is that without mattering that the system has been reformatted or that it has been badly done (bad format = chaos), the potent scanner will look for, in defective sections, in search of information and it will list all the data in the same window.
DiskDigger possesses a help menu totally in English and many other languages so that you could, without any problem, use it without losing “your mind". The scanning is accomplished directly in the hard disk and in Windows controller’s similar programs, positioning the files systems in the following way: FAT12 (diskettes), NTFS (New hard disks, FAT32) (memory card and new hard disks), FAT 16 (great capacity memory card), among others.
Avoid inconveniences and download DiskDigger immediately, you will thank this piece of advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is DiskDigger downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of DiskDigger.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 220.127.116.1191.
- Is DiskDigger free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to DiskDigger?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.