CurrPorts is a free application that shows a list with the actual in use ports and also of the application that is using them.
For each opened port CurrPorts can inform details about the name and complete using route of the process, the hour in which this process began and also the user that created it.
CurrPorts also allows to close TCP non-wished connections, to finalize the process that has opened a port and to keep the information collected in an HTML, XML or other file of text.
In order to mark suspicious TCP or UDP ports, CurrPorts would highlight in pink color the controlled by unknown applications ports.
It is not necessary to install CurrPorts to use it. It is necessary just to copy the EXE file in the wished folder, and to open it. It can also be executed from a diskette or a USB memory.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CurrPorts downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of CurrPorts.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is CurrPorts free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to CurrPorts?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.