Review Age of Empires III
Age of Empires III is a strategy videogame in real-time, which includes innovations in relation to previous versions of the same videogame.
Age of Empires III was born in 1997 and its success was so resounding that were released three more versions, and six expansions. Age of Empires is about the formation and expansion of the different civilizations that existed in the world. Age of Empires III focuses on the conquest of the Americas by European civilizations.
In Age of Empires III one must choose one of eight European nations prevailing in the colonial period. The story is based on a conflict between two or more teams that are struggling to build their nation and thus must create and develop buildings and necessary technologies.
The player or team can surrender or present combat and is won when a player or team leave the game gracefully, ie when they reach the end alive. Age of Empires III also allows single-player mode and in this case, some celebrities appear on your screen.
Age of Empires III, known for a lot of detail allows us to adjust the maps, resources, speed of play and other features to suit the player. All with the aim of improving the collection of wood and ore, and obtaining food and the acquisition of wealth, because you have to keep armies and nations develop in all aspects.
Enjoy fighting for your nation and feel a true patriot in Age of Empires III!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Age of Empires III downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Age of Empires III.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Age of Empires III on your PC, you have to download the aoe3trial.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Age of Empires III free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Age of Empires III?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.