WirelessKeyView helps you to manage WiFi networks passwords that you have added to your computer, easily recovering them whenever you need them.
En several occasions you may feel the need to draw upon your WiFi network password, either because you will get connected using another device, or because you will pass it to another person, but most likely you will not remember it. This is because passwords are asked the first time you get connected to a WiFi network and usually we set up connections so that the computer remembers them automatically and it gets connected without asking for the password again when it is near the network’s range.
IMPORTANT: To unzip the downloaded ZIP file, you must enter the following password: WKey4567#
Therefore, to remember it, we always have to opt for writing it down on some paper or file, or looking at it in the sticker on the router if we haven’t changed it, or even more awkward, having to access the router’s settings menu to check the password if we did not take the precaution of writing it down somewhere, since in Windows there is no way to have access to these passwords to check them out. With WirelessKeyView none of this will be necessary.
Thanks to the use of WirelessKeyView , we will be able to have a complete record of all passwords, either WEP or WPA, of the WiFi networks set up in our computer, showing them for reference. Also, it offers complete information of different network matters, such as its name (SSID), the network adaptor’s name and its GUID, and the ASCII and HEX key.
The use of WirelessKeyView is very simple, it does not require installation, it is totally freeware and just by clicking a couple of times we will be able to have access to all network information and their passwords, so in a fast and simple way we will not have any problems when recovering them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is WirelessKeyView downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of WirelessKeyView.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of WirelessKeyView.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install WirelessKeyView on your PC, you have to download the wirelesskeyview.zip file to your Windows and install it.
The wirelesskeyview.zip file is compressed, so you can download 7-zip and unzip the file.
If you want to install the 64-bit version, you will need to download the wirelesskeyview-x64.zip file and install it on your Windows.
The wirelesskeyview-x64.zip file is a compressed file and you need to decompress it. We recommend you download 7-zip to unzip the file.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.11. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 2.11.
- Is WirelessKeyView free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to WirelessKeyView?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.