VirtuaWin is a tool to administrate virtual desks (also well-known as work spaces) of operating Windows systems, such as Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, XP, 2003 and Vista.
This program, simple and versatile, allows to organize the applications in different virtual desks, in a similar way to the one that the UNIX family systems offer.
If you already know this characteristic, you will know that to account with this possibility is essential to take a fluid rhythm of work and to increase that possibility. With VirtuaWin you can take advantage of this function, but in your Windows System.
VirtuaWin is very simple to use, and its design is simple and friendly. Their use easiness contrasts with the wide variety of configuration options that the program offers.
Among other characteristics, VirtuaWin includes:
- Compatibility with the icons defined by the user.
- Possibility of maintaining an active window in each desk.
- Capacity of configuring up to 9 virtual desks.
- Supports for additional modules with more functions.
- Possibility of keeping the active applications in each desk, and to restore them when restarting the system.
If you missed this interesting one (and addictive) quality of the UNIX environments, VirtuaWin is the application that you need.