- VirtuaWin Windows 10
VirtuaWin is a tool to administrate virtual desks (also well-known as work spaces) of operating Windows systems, such as Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, XP, 2003 and Vista.
This program, simple and versatile, allows to organize the applications in different virtual desks, in a similar way to the one that the UNIX family systems offer.
If you already know this characteristic, you will know that to account with this possibility is essential to take a fluid rhythm of work and to increase that possibility. With VirtuaWin you can take advantage of this function, but in your Windows System.
VirtuaWin is very simple to use, and its design is simple and friendly. Their use easiness contrasts with the wide variety of configuration options that the program offers.
Among other characteristics, VirtuaWin includes:
- Compatibility with the icons defined by the user.
- Possibility of maintaining an active window in each desk.
- Capacity of configuring up to 9 virtual desks.
- Supports for additional modules with more functions.
- Possibility of keeping the active applications in each desk, and to restore them when restarting the system.
If you missed this interesting one (and addictive) quality of the UNIX environments, VirtuaWin is the application that you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is VirtuaWin downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of VirtuaWin.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install VirtuaWin on your PC, you have to download the VirtuaWin_setup_4.4.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is VirtuaWin free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to VirtuaWin?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.