goScreen is the tool that facilitates your work with several desktops at a time, since it is a powerful manager for virtual desktops.
This kind of tool is very useful when using several applications at a time. Thus, it enables you to organize the work environment and avoid confusion when changing from one program to the next one.
goScreen sets color schemes and wallpapers for each one of the windows with the intention of facilitating your task and the navigation through them.
goScreen also has the expose function and you will be able to activate windows so that it is always visible beyond the desktop you are working on.
For every window, goScreen offers the possibility of creating different profiles as well as setting the shortcuts and the number of space windows that you want to work with. The goScreen interface is located to the left of the computer screen and you can adjust it as you like to fit the space you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is goScreen downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of goScreen.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install goScreen on your PC, you have to download the setup_goScreen.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is goScreen free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to goScreen?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.