Unlocker is an Unlock inaccessible folders and delete files program
It is able to delete unlock and inaccessible files.
Unlocker is easy to use. Once it is installed you can click mouse on the right botton of the mouse in any file and appears the option to delete. Its use can’t be more easy and effective.
You dont need to start the PC to delete a simple file. The Unlocker can kill processes at your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Unlocker downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 2003 64 bits, Windows 2000 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Unlocker.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Unlocker on your PC, you have to download the Unlocker1.9.2.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.9.2.
- Is Unlocker free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Unlocker?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.