FileASSASSIN is a program that seeks and eliminates all kinds of malware wicked software present in the computer’s operating system memory.
If we have received messages in our PC that say “You cannot eliminate the file: access denied”, we probably have this sort of problem. But calm down, FileASSASSIN has a continuous modules discharge system that guarantees the blockage and elimination of files or processes.
It is not necessary that we have to configure the system, FileASSASSIN will be in charge of it in the key moments that is necessary to "eliminate" a suspicious file or to kill a process that has been bothering us.
We have the practical option: “drag and drop" those wicked (or suspects) files inside FileASSASSIN’s window this will be enough so that the program eliminates them once and for all, including the rakes that could be left leave in our system or in its records.
In complicated cases that the file that we want to eliminate is linked to an active computer’s process, FileASSASSIN will finish it independently of its type, without interfering in other files having total access to "kill” it.
If we are active Internet users, it’s not recommendable downloading any undesired file to our system, that’s the reason why we recommend having this easy to use program to counteract any possible threat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is FileASSASSIN downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of FileASSASSIN.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install FileASSASSIN on your PC, you have to download the fa-setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is FileASSASSIN free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to FileASSASSIN?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.