- UltraSurf Windows 10
UltraSurf is an application made so you can be cool and have no worries when browsing on internet about the insecurity presented, by the blocked or censored pages and most of all maintaining a privacy level on the screen you are.
UltraSurf is a tool with which you could access almost any web page, observing even hidden information, obviously maintaining in security and the best of all, hiding completely all you do during the network connection.
UltraSurf`s installation is practically obsolete, since it only downloads the compressed file and it opens immediately the program`s application icon.
Once you see UltraSurf`s window, you could realize that it is very simple and doesn’t require lot of manipulation, which gives it the task of doing the whole process.
When using UltraSurf you will have the benefit of having the possibility of getting into any web page without any restriction, besides you could visualize even hidden content.
The other feature and quality you could enjoy with this tool, is that your privacy will be official and complete; all data you insert will be completely hidden from the other people, as IP, locations, cookies, browsing history, etc. Everything will be cleaned without leaving a single trace.
UltraSurf is the best application if you want to be on the internet in a safe way, with protection and privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is UltraSurf downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of UltraSurf.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install UltraSurf on your PC, you have to download the ultrasurf.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 20.03.
- Is UltraSurf free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to UltraSurf?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.