- SecurityKISS Tunnel Windows 7
Review SecurityKISS Tunnel
SecurityKISS Tunnel is a free service to protect your Internet connection and web browsing while maintaining privacy.
SecurityKISS Tunnel is a virtual private network (VPN - Virtual Private Network) has been developed to prevent Internet restrictions, protect privacy and ensure anonymity of Internet users while surfing the Web.
With SecurityKISS Tunnel users can surf the Internet anonymously and safely. In this way, you can access any website constrained IP or visiting sites that have local censorship and limitations unrecognized.
You can connect to other networks safely with SecurityKISS Tunnel because this program prevents others from viewing your activities while you browse web pages, send and receive messages, perform downloads, share files or use the credit card.
SecurityKISS Tunnel stands out from other software of this type because it requires no registration, creation of users and passwords. It also has no advertising and is supported by Macintosh and all versions of Windows. The account is activated automatically when you install and download the program on your computer.
To use SecurityKISS Tunnel just run the application and click on the connect button. This application offers a payment plan and a free one. The free version is very generous, offering up to 300 megabytes of traffic per day, up to six servers and very good connection speed.
Do not hesitate, use SecurityKISS Tunnel, if you want to navigate safely and privately on the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is SecurityKISS Tunnel downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 8 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of SecurityKISS Tunnel.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install SecurityKISS Tunnel on your PC, you have to download the SecurityKISSsetup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is SecurityKISS Tunnel free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to SecurityKISS Tunnel?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.