- TORCS Windows XP
TORCS is conduction game recommended for speed lovers that has high format realistic component. The Open Racing Car Simulator has all wanted characteristics by races car players completely adaptive to our delights. Among the most representative advantages in the game we can observe:
Choosing a car in TORCS is the possibility that we have to prove different races categories and thanks to the handling configuration option, we can adapt it according to our necessities or conduction experience.
- Great variety of circuits and automobiles.
- Categories of such racers as Nascar, Formula 1, Rally, among others.
- Multiple cameras configurable for each career.
- Realism as for damages of the automobile in cases of accidents and crashes.
- Real rules of each category.
- Several possibilities of careers between those we can choose championship, quick races, challenges and training.
- Excellent sound quality.
- Easy manoeuvres control.
TORCS is compatible to play with a PC steering wheel, which will make our experience and simulation quite attractive for our eyes.
We have the option of consenting to TORCS Racing Board where after creating an automobile or driving robot, we can compete with other net users online. This could become our favourite hobby and maybe take us to the first positions in the world classification races. To accomplish it we have real time upgrades of the finished, lost, and won races as well as the classification positions, records and more that you will be able to observe from an internet page marked out in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is TORCS downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of TORCS.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install TORCS on your PC, you have to download the torcs_1.3.4_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is TORCS free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to TORCS?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.