Review The Walking Dead: Survivors
The Walking Dead: Survivors is a strategy game for mobile devices based on the popular TV series The Walking Dead. The game allows you to build your village, find survivors, fight against enemy clans, and complete daily and clan missions.
As for the game's storyline, the goal is to build a solid and resilient community in a world full of zombies. The game allows you to customize your formation and choose between different types of survivors, vehicles, technologies, and animal companions to achieve this.
The game's plot takes place after the fall of the Kingdom, one of the survivor groups led by Ezekiel. The player must build his community and fight against the dangers of the post-apocalyptic world, including enemy clans and zombies.
As for the game's relation to the TV series, The Walking Dead: Survivors features a host of characters, such as Rick, Maggie, and Ezekiel. Players can also expect to find an atmosphere similar to the series, with a great deal of action, tension and drama. Each character has unique abilities and stats that make them more effective in combat situations. Players can develop these characters as they gain experience and resources in the game. In addition, players can also recruit non-playable characters (NPCs) to assist them in building and defending their village. However, some more powerful characters are only available through in-app purchases.
Positive aspects of the game:
- The game is very entertaining and offers a lot of things to do.
- The strategy and city building is a lot of fun.
- The graphics are excellent, and the character design is fantastic.
- It is not necessary to spend money to play competitively.
- The game has a good story and a tie-in with the TV series.
Negative aspects of the game:
- The game has many bugs and performance problems.
- Some elements disappear after updates.
- The game can be unfair to some players due to the unequal distribution of resources.
- The game focuses too much on making money and not on improving the player experience.
- The game can be confusing to navigate due to the user interface.
- The Walking Dead: Survivors home
- Operating Systems