TeamSpeak is the ideal program to communicate with community members who belong to the communities of which you belong to if what you like are online or network games.
Are you a player fan of network or Internet games who needs to communicate with your partners? Or do you want to be aware of the strategy your opponents use while playing? So, TeamSpeak is the application you need not to lose anything.
TeamSpeak allows you to communicate through a headphone with your fellows while playing and establish strategies to defeat the opponents. You can also talk with your enemies and convince them not to carry out the actions they think of doing. Anything goes with TeamSpeak if what you want is to win!
Once you run the program on your computer, first you have to do is to configure TeamSpeak:
- Choose a user with whom identify to within the chat rooms
- Adjust the microphone
- Check the microphone
- Adjust the combination of buttons (keyboard shortcuts) that will help you take action quickly.
- Select the sound package, to not lose anything of the conversations
- Choose the plugins
Once you start TeamSpeak and enter the lobby, you are ready to communicate with other members connected and start with your association or dissuasion strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is TeamSpeak downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of TeamSpeak.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of TeamSpeak.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.5.6. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 3.5.6.
- Is TeamSpeak free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to TeamSpeak?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.