- SystemRescueCd Windows 7
SystemRescueCd Gnu/linux system which starts from cdrom and which can be used to repair your system and recover and information after a failure occurs.
SystemRescueCd also provides an easier way to do administrative tasks in your PC, like creating and editing partitions in your hard drive. It has many system utilities (parted, partimage, fstools, ...) and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, web tools). It is aimed at being easy to use: it just starts from a cdrom and you can do everything. The system kernel supports the most important archive systems (ext2/ext3, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs, jfs, vfat, ntfs, iso9660), and web systems (samba and nfs).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is SystemRescueCd downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of SystemRescueCd.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install SystemRescueCd on your PC, you have to download the systemrescuecd-x86-3.4.2.iso file to your Windows and install it.
- Is SystemRescueCd free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to SystemRescueCd?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.