Review System Explorer
System Explorer is a program designed to offer spotted information about the processes, start-ups, uninstallers, applications, controllers, connections, services and computer files.
When a change is made in the registrations or any file, System Explorer will warn appropriately without interfering in the current activity that is being carried out.
A comparative advantage regarding to other systems browsers is that System Explorer constantly checks malicious files through a sub application called VirusTotal.
The main characteristics of this splendid program:
- Add plugins from external or internal servers with web developer’s support.
- The program can be obtained for portable applications.
- Check out several characteristics of the system through customizable lashes.
- Copy to the operating system clipboard the analysis and processes.
- Multilanguage interface that includes English.
After a finished analysis, System Explorer will show in graphic format all the gathered information and it will explain with all the details a concrete diagnosis.
The creation of system’s screen diagnosis captures, is the most attractive basic tool of this program, since when, having this possibility, one will be able to compare each change in system’s registrations and to make a later revision of errors and repairs in cases where there are contextual or physical failures.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is System Explorer downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of System Explorer.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install System Explorer on your PC, you have to download the SystemExplorerSetup_400.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is System Explorer free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to System Explorer?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.