- Process Explorer Windows 10
Review Process Explorer
Process Explorer shows information about the programs Windows is performing.
Process Explorer not only shows the processes and programs Windows performed, but it also shows the libraries that programs make use of.
Process Explorer is divided in two windows. In the first one, it is shown a list of the active processes of the System. In the second window, it is shown the DLL libraries used by the chosen process.
Process Explorer also can show the threads executed by each service, the time in which the service or program started, the memory consumed, the quantity of CPU used and much more information surely useful to anyone.
With Process Explorer there will not be program or process that can hide from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Process Explorer downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Process Explorer.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Process Explorer free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Process Explorer?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.