- Shotwell Windows 10
Shotwell is a program so you can see all your photos, perform certain changes to them, which are a bit limited though, could be quite beneficial and funny.
This simple and practical program provides a wide variety of options to make changes to your favorite photos, to create a slideshow on your family, friends or social circle.
The installation required to run Shotwell is quite simple and it's worth doing, since the options and activities that can be done with all your photo albums are quite educational and funny.
For example, you can create a slideshow with your favorite photos or images, if you have any "flipped" pictures, you can rotate them to the side you want, if you want to view each photo in original size you can do it with this fabulous tool, with the Fullscreen option, in short, the options you have with Shotwell are few but enough to get an outstanding picture gallery.
Shotwell's interface is simple and sober, with the tasks at hand without demanding any work. You can create events, which consist of a series of photos stored as a kind of album, which may be seen in medium-sized icons or full-size with only a double-click.
Shotwell, an excellent tool to view, edit and organize all visual galleries that you keep on your desktop.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Shotwell downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Shotwell.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Shotwell on your PC, you have to download the shotwell-setup-0.7.2.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 0.7.2.
- Is Shotwell free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Shotwell?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.