Scribus is to create newsletters, scale modelings and profesional publications
Scribus is an alternative for the Freehand y QuarkXpress. It supports professional publishing features, such as CMYK color, ICC color, vectorial graphics and PDF creation.
Scribus has a simple interface and you will fell confortable from the beginning. For sure you can create your own magazine or publication easily.
Scribus is updating frecuently and it includes improvements and new functionalities that make of Scribus a great program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Scribus downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Scribus.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Scribus.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.4.8. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 1.4.8.
- Is Scribus free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Scribus?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.