Scorched3D is a completely gratuitous game where we are the commandants of antiaircraft weapons located in war tanks or ships, with the purpose of destroying our enemies. The game is developed in several different scenarios from where the main characters of the battle are located.
Each player has a shift in which it’s necessary to plan a strategy as best as possible, thinking about what kind of rocket you want to use to cause the worse damage possible, being aware to the speed of the wind when shooting, measuring the altitude, the longitude and the enemy's location.
In Scorched3D we have several weapons that have been used in the real life in different wars: Napalm (Used in Vietnam), MIRVs (Used in the Gulf War), Funky Bombs (Used in the Second World War) and more. When we shoot a certain artefact, its reaction when falling above the enemy or in the proximities will be different: If we throw Napalm for example, when falling on a tank, it will start a fire that will cause its late explosion. This type of realism makes that Scorched3D has became the ideal kind of entertainment.
We can also have battles with lots of connected players to the same server what will make our experience even better. Scorched3D interface is easy to use, totally configurable, we can change the video resolution, to play on screen, if we want, create a user's name, join to a warriors group already created and configure all the aspects related to the movement controls.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Scorched3D downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Scorched3D.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Scorched3D on your PC, you have to download the Scorched3D-43.3d.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Scorched3D free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Scorched3D?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.