- RocketDock Windows 10
RocketDock is an application that will help you to see your computer in another way, with a lot of visual and functional options.
RocketDock will help you to have the most important application in a tool bar totally new and customizable according to your preferences. You only have to execute the application so that it shows up in the upper part of your screen with a determined number of direct accesses to the most important places of your operative system.
But besides, you will be able to work with access to both application since RocketDock can be customized according to your needs, giving the opportunity to incorporate more application with just dragging and dropping them to a new application (or its direct access) until RocketDock tool bar so that it could be integrated in its interface.
It is possible to ordinate each one of the application that are in the bar, giving priority to the ones that are used with more frequency. But besides of having access to the application in RocketDock bar, we could open a video window and put it into the interface as a web page that we will always need to have around, that are going to be temporary since we could close them as any regular application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is RocketDock downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of RocketDock.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install RocketDock on your PC, you have to download the RocketDock-v1.3.5.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.3.5.
- Is RocketDock free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to RocketDock?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.