PrimoPDF is a simple program that it installs a virtual printer in the PC and it converts to PDF all the documents that are printed with the virtual printer.
PrimoPDF can create a file PDF starting from any file type: word, excel, powerpoint, png, gif, etc. The only thing that you need is to install PrimoPDF and to print the document with the virtual printer of PrimoPDF. This way you can convert any document to the PDF format.
PrimoPDF can protect with password the files PDF that generates. You will also be able to choose if the file could be printed or on the contrary it can only be visualized.
PrimoPDF is a simple program that is of a lot of utility, since the format PDF it is one of those more used in the computer world.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PrimoPDF downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of PrimoPDF.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install PrimoPDF on your PC, you have to download the InternationalPrimoPDF.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 188.8.131.52.
- Is PrimoPDF free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to PrimoPDF?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.