Prevx detects, removes and protects you from all forms of malicious threat – including viruses, spyware, adware, rootkits, trojans, worms, keyloggers, bots and more.
Prevx can be used as a stand-alone security application or as defense-in-depth software alongside other antivirus, anti spyware or internet security suites.
The Prevx downloads and installs in seconds. During the scanning of files, Prevx uses a common database with malicious elements that have been provided by its users worldwide.
The Prevx database is constantly updated as it receives billions of threat events every day and learns of more than 250,000 new malicious executable objects every 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Prevx downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 2003 64 bits, Windows 2000 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Prevx.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Prevx on your PC, you have to download the prevxcsifree.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Prevx free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Prevx?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.