- MiniTool Partition Wizard Windows 10
Review MiniTool Partition Wizard
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a free program to manage disk partitions.
MiniTool Partition Wizard has been developed for the home user, so it does not require advanced technical knowledge or technology to use. In this way, all users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful disk free software.
The actions that can run MiniTool Partition Wizard is resize partitions and create, copy, delete, convert, explore, hide and format the drives as well move partitions without data loss.
The user interface of MiniTool Partition Wizard is easy to understand through the use of icons and text. It has an intuitive configuration, with an accessible design, and with any questions you can always resort to the help which explains very well each of the functions carried MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Before partition with MiniTool Partition Wizard disks you should make a backup of all files in case any problems arise during the execution of the program, especially if you make changes to the primary system of the computer. In addition, you can create a bootable CD to work MiniTool Partition Wizard for Windows startup while it loads.
MiniTool Partition Wizard will show, with bar graphs and tables and the state capacity of all disks in the system while working. Feel free to try MiniTool Partition Wizard to manage partitions in all disks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is MiniTool Partition Wizard downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install MiniTool Partition Wizard on your PC, you have to download the pw102-free.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is MiniTool Partition Wizard free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to MiniTool Partition Wizard?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.