- EASEUS Partition Manager Windows 10
Review EASEUS Partition Manager
EASEUS Partition Manager is a specialized program to perform, for free, partitions in our hard disks.
With EASEUS Partition Manager we can delete, format, create and repair the NTFS and FAT32 partition of our hard drives with the advantage of having easy to use, very intuitive, with many functions interface that we can access with only one click.
One of the EASEUS Partition Manager advantages that we can highlight is that when you start a partition, repair or any process, without losing any files on your hard drive. The process is completely reversible through a system restore process, which will give us a good opportunity to test if it is really necessary to run certain tools of the program.
For which cases is recommended using EASEUS Partition Manager?
- To enhance partitions in our computer’s hard disk. This ensures that each user (in cases in which there are more than one user) from the same computer, it is able to maintain your files, documents and applications completely confidential.
- Open "field" to a new operative system.
- To prevent losses of files in a not planned format.
Something special that you will find is that even if you do test on program functions, everything can be reversed, restored, repaired and adapted to your needs or requirements of the user.
EASEUS Partition Manager is totally free software, simple to use and offers online support through an user’s manual.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is EASEUS Partition Manager downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of EASEUS Partition Manager.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install EASEUS Partition Manager on your PC, you have to download the epm.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is EASEUS Partition Manager free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to EASEUS Partition Manager?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.