Mikogo is a nice and sophisticated application to perform virtual conferences, showing all that happens in your computer desktop. Many times you need to show a project, a document or an application to a person or a group of friends, however you meet with the difficulty of not being able to meet with them. The solution for this problem is Mikogo, since thanks to it you will have the possibility to connect until with 10 (ten) people at the same time who will be able to have a complete visualization of what you have in the desktop or in a specific window. Mikogo is simple of using, with an interface without complications and quite intuitive, offering the possibility to can carry out the functions that you want through four tabs located in its upper part. In these tabs you will find the information of your session; the different alternatives and options that you have of shared view, as the quality and the quantity that you want that it is visible for the contacts with those you are connected with. In one of the tabs you will be able to meet the users that are participating in the conference.
With Mikogo you will have different alternative uses as online meetings, web conferences, remote support, online seminars, web presentations and even products demos. It is really an excellent virtual tool, a very excellent alternative.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Mikogo downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Mikogo.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Mikogo on your PC, you have to download the mikogo-starter.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Mikogo free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Mikogo?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.