Listary is an application that searches files in the computer and displays a list of results as soon as you start writing.
Since Listary has the auto-complete tool you will not have to write the file's full name because the program will start showing you the options as you write.
Listary is a practical utility to improve the control of lists in the folder and file explorer, in the task administrator, in the registry editor and in other programs of your computer.
The first thing you should do with Listary is configure the actions you wish this program to perform, such as opening on the computer start up or the management of applications and favorites.
With Listary you will also be able to edit text anywhere with your favorite text editor how to export lists of elements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Listary downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Listary.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Listary on your PC, you have to download the Listary.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Listary free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Listary?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.