- Light Image Resizer Windows 10
Review Light Image Resizer
VSO Image Resizer reduces the size and resizes the image to minimize the hard disk space.
Nowadays you can storage a lot of images in the computer. Many images come from a digital camera of high resolution. These images ocuppy too much space in the hard disc and the VISO Image Resizer can reduce its size without affecting the image quality. VSO Image Resizer reduces the images size to ocuppy less space on the hard disk.
VSO Image Resizer is integrated to the windows Explorer. And is so simple that you need to press the right boton on the images you want to resize and shot the VSO Image Resizer.
VSO Image Resizer soports Jpeg, gif, bmp y png. Moreover it is able to convert diferent graphic formats.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Light Image Resizer downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Light Image Resizer.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Light Image Resizer on your PC, you have to download the light_image_resizer5_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 188.8.131.52.
- Is Light Image Resizer free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Light Image Resizer?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.