LibreOffice is a software that allows the processing, production and management of texts, data and calculations, as well as the creation of presentations and formulas. It is a very complete package, free and open source.
The package takes 15 to 20 minutes to be installed on your computer, so take your time. This is because the features offered by the software are many and varied, once lodged in your CPU.
The entire LibreOffice package includes applications with which you can:
- Specify and edit text
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Create multimedia presentations, diagrams, drawings and graphics
- Set and manage databases
- Generate formulas and mathematical equations
- Edit and manipulate images
Every application of LibreOffice is easy to use, very intuitive, as the graphic environment that can also be customized as you like. Just take a look to see how easy it is to use this package to make presentations and prepare texts for college or a work meeting, manage accounts and suppliers with spreadsheets or database, and manipulate images to enter wherever we wish or to print.
LibreOffice has a huge community of users who can always help you with any questions about each program and its features. It is available in over 30 languages and major operating systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is LibreOffice downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of LibreOffice.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of LibreOffice.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 6.4.5. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 6.4.5.
- Is LibreOffice free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to LibreOffice?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.