Jaikoz is an ID3 tag label which can be used to organize audio files by editing or correcting tag fields.
Have you ever thought about how many audio files you have in your personal collection? And, have you ever doubted whether you already had a specific audio file or a song? Classifying hundreds of audio files can be tedious especially if you have not been storing them in a tidy way and through a system that can allow you to find them easily.
Well, then, by using Jaikoz you can organize all those folders, loose files and unclassified songs that are in a mess and surely can be related to your music collection. Jaikoz is a powerful tool that will allow you to edit ID3 tag content that offer information about a file such as its author, the album’s name, the year and even the lyrics and the album cover.
In order to do all of these tasks, Jaikoz has information coming from the MusicBrainz and Discogs database, from which all the information that the audio files have unidentified can be downloaded, so that it gets easier to organize and edit them. Furthermore, with the aim to simplify these tasks, you can tag file groups that share a specific label or modify them individually in case you want to change something in concrete. If you thought that that was it, you thought wrong!
Apart from that, Jaikoz provides other tools such as a tag filter to search files that can fulfil specific conditions, an auto-change to capital letters, editing and cutting of specific and invalid scripts and an identification of files by their acoustic ids MusicIP. With all of this, you won’t be able to make more excuses for having a disorganised music collection.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Jaikoz downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Jaikoz.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Jaikoz.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Jaikoz on your PC, you have to download the jaikoz-windows.zip file to your Windows and install it.
The jaikoz-windows.zip file is compressed, so you can download 7-zip and unzip the file.
If you want to install the 64-bit version, you will need to download the jaikoz-windows64.zip file and install it on your Windows.
The jaikoz-windows64.zip file is a compressed file and you need to decompress it. We recommend you download 7-zip to unzip the file.
- Is Jaikoz free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Jaikoz?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.