FlightGear is an open code and completely free flight simulator where you can fly commercial and combat aircraft, helicopters all around the world.
With more than 20,000 airports located in hundreds of biggest cities in the world, the realistic detail that offers FilghtGear will make us feel the adrenaline of a quality flight simulator, with excellent sound effects and certain ease of flying.
FlightGear combines accurate airports representation with the thrill of flying many aircrafts in the most representative world wars, huge ships like the A-380, through which are currently the most technological as the F-22. There is the possibility to install new aircraft from the program which includes, as a new experience, the Santa Claus sleigh. FlightGear user’s interface is easy to use, the settings of the route we want to achieve has simple customization.
The main features of this game are:
- The global scenarios are very precise and extensive, creating the illusion that we are actually flying a real plane.
- Possibility to configure joystick to improve its management and make it easier somehow.
- The scenarios include perfectly shaped details of railway lines, villages, land, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, buildings and more.
- The sky where we fly is very detailed regarding the sun and moon locations depending on the time we’re crossing determined territory.
- Air traffic simulated with quite reliability.
- Possibility to play with two more people on the Internet in multi-player remote.