Review ESET SysInspector
ESET SysInspector is a software used to analyze the computer, and warn you about possible threats.
ESET SysInspector collects information from the operating system and lists active processes, network connections, registry entries, services, drivers, system information and important files.
ESET SysInspector does not modify the system where it is being run, it only points out relevant information so as to discover possible malicious software infections.
ESET SysInspector is useful to detect Trojans, phishing attacks or any other kind of malware.
Undoubtedly, ESET SysInspector is a wonderful software for those who might be threatened by a phishing attack or any other malware. Although ESET SysInspector does not solve the problem, it makes the searching process easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is ESET SysInspector downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of ESET SysInspector.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install ESET SysInspector on your PC, you have to download the SysInspector.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is ESET SysInspector free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to ESET SysInspector?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.