AutoRuns is a PC locator that shows which programs start automatically when initiating your computer system.
Many times, when we have a lot of antivirus in our PC, or when we start it, it works very slowly or takes to many time to start working; it happens because antivirus are programs that always start automatically when your computer session starts. Besides of antivirus, it could also be automatic applications programmed to start this way and the solution for this problem is to use AutoRuns.
AutoRuns will also show you absolutely every single program, application, driver, services and a lot of other stuff that could be in your computer.
Besides, AutoRuns gives you the possibility of inactivating and eliminating al the applications that you wish to, so your PC´s performance will get better and better.
AutoRuns, is the right tool to increase your computer’s performance, and if you are one of those people who don´t like your PC to be slow, this is the solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is AutoRuns downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of AutoRuns.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is AutoRuns free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to AutoRuns?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.