Review DVDFab Video Converter
DVDFab Video Converter is a powerful multimedia file converter.
DVDFab Video Converter can read almost all of the most popular video formats produced by a video camera, a camera, a memory card and even the videos online.
What DVDFab Video Converter does is to convert those video files to the format that you want. You can convert the file in your PC to different media formats to use them on your computer or other devices.
It supports the following input video formats: 3GP, 3Gg2, ASF, AVI, DIVX, FLV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPEG, MPG, DAT, MKV, RMV, RM, TS VOB and WMV. And output: MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, H.264, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, DPG, 3GP, among others.
Besides, it allows the conversion of files for specific devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360, PS3, and also for smartphone, Apple TV, PVP and PDA.
DVDFab Video Converter provides multiple configurations and customizable options to edit the converted videos and adapt them as you like it.
To download DVDFab Video Converter you just have to download the file from the official website and nowadays this same file includes other products of the company such as DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray-to-DVD Converter.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is DVDFab Video Converter downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of DVDFab Video Converter.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install DVDFab Video Converter on your PC, you have to download the DVDFab11_11034_Online.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 220.127.116.11.
- Is DVDFab Video Converter free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to DVDFab Video Converter?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.