Dropbox is a file hosting service in the cloud that can be accessed from any device at any time.
Dropbox is downloaded and installed on computers, smartphones and Kindle Fire so you can have your photos, documents, videos, music and any file always available. This service allows you to store and sync files online and between computers as well as share files and folders with other users, public or private.
In order to save the files you need to create a Dropbox account. This application offers three types of accounts with various options: one pro, one for business and one free, with 2 to 18 gigabits file storage free.
Once you've created your username and downloaded the app you can place inside the Dropbox folder on your computer, the files you want to share. Depending on the number and weight of the files, you'll have to wait more or less time for them to be synchronized and made available to access them from another location or device.
In short, Dropbox is a software that links all computers that use by a single folder, which is an easy way to back up and synchronize files and folders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dropbox downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Dropbox.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Dropbox on your PC, you have to download the DropboxInstaller.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Dropbox free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Dropbox?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.