Review Dns Jumper
DNS Jumper is an application that allows us to easily change the DNS of our computer.
Thanks to the DNS we can browse Internet remembering domain names (usitility.com, google.com, etc) and not IPs (18.104.22.168). The DNS takes care of translating domain names to IPs. So having a good DNS service is important.
With DNS Jumper you can choose from a list of DNS servers, this way we can improve browsing speed, browse sites that our vendor is blocking, improve our security, protect children from porn and inadequate sites.
All this is very simple since DNS Jumper displays a list of servers we can choose to navigate. Once selected, simply click on the button "Apply DNS" and you can browse with the new DNS.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dns Jumper downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Dns Jumper.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Dns Jumper free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Dns Jumper?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.