Review Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool
Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool is a free tool to find and delete malware, and not desired programs of our computer.
This tool is developed by the prestigious Antivirus company Bitdefender, and is available for Windows and Mac. The program does not need to be installed and not interferes with the use of other anti-Virus or Anti-spyware solutions. For this reason, this tool is perfect to be used in conjunction with other more complex solutions, and obtain a second opinion about the programs installed on our Computer.
it is Always good idea to have more of one tool that scan the computer searching for viruses, since each antivirus company has his own file analysis systems, and therefore, if we use multiple detection solutions, there will be more chances to find dangerous files.
Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool has no configuration options, so it is only necessary to launch the executable file, and wait for the analysis to finish. If the program detects any type of threat, it warn us, and give us the option to delete it. There are some malware that can't be deleted at first place, and a reboot will be needed delete it definitely. This tool will alert us if we need to reboot the computer to remove the detected Malware.
It is important to note that the tool is available on Mac, because Apple's desktop operating systems has been free of this type of malicious programs for a long time, however in recent years it is becoming more common to see users whose Mac OS X has been infected with some type of adware, spyware, or malware.
We need to keep in mind that this program is not a complete anti-virus solution, and that is focused on the elimination of annoying toolbars that are installed in the browser, programs that show unwanted advertisements, or applications that collect usage data.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool on your PC, you have to download the BDPUARLauncher.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.