- BatteryMon Windows 10
BatteryMon lets us know the status of the computer's battery.
BatteryMon is a utility available for all versions of Windows that monitors the status of your laptop battery as well as the state of an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). A UPS-name that is also referred to this type of systems-is a device that provides electrical power for a limited time during a shutdown to all connected devices.
BatteryMon is a quick installation file when run in GUI shows the status of the battery and if it is being loaded or unloaded, whether it is full or the time remaining to run out completely.
It also throws other information such as the alert level, the battery manufacturer, date of manufacture, the specific name of the unit, and the total capacity is in use and even temperature. Furthermore, BatteryMon displays information about the computer's processor, as its speed, the presence of UPSs and fan speed.
BatteryMon allows custom configuration of the analysis and the establishment of alert by entering your email. So, you will be informed at all times of the battery performance of your computer.
BatteryMon is a paid software that offers a free trial for 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BatteryMon downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of BatteryMon.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install BatteryMon on your PC, you have to download the batmon.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is BatteryMon free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to BatteryMon?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.