AutoCAD is a program for computer design used by most of architects and engineers to make maps and renderings of the buildings they are working on.
AutoCAD is very powerful, but flexible, a software built for programming and designing with CAD drawing tools of 2 and 3 dimensions. In order to download the application you must first register on the website of the program.
You will be able to perform actions such as:
- Process vector images.
- Create complex graphics using layers or strata.
- Sort the pictures into independent parts with different graphics and color.
- Draw objects serialized by using blocks.
- Draw geometric objects and constructions.
- Incorporate image files in AutoCAD creations.
- Employing traditional tools of graphic design, but on the computer.
Through AutoCAD you will get advanced and professional engineering architecture and mechanical drawings. You will be able to establish points of a survey, make a digital terrain model, such as buildings and their natural environment and also the interior of the houses with furniture and characters included.
AutoCAD is especially useful for working with maps with applications in architecture, engineering, surveying, geo measures and mechanical models in 3D. The file format of AutoCAD is DWG which also allows you to export files to other formats.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is AutoCAD downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of AutoCAD.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install AutoCAD on your PC, you have to download the AutoCAD_2017_English_Win_32_64bit_Trial_en-us_Setup_webinstall.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2017.
- Is AutoCAD free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to AutoCAD?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.