- AutoCAD home
- Operating Systems
AutoCAD is a program for computer design used by most of architects and engineers to make maps and renderings of the buildings they are working on.
AutoCAD is very powerful, but flexible, a software built for programming and designing with CAD drawing tools of 2 and 3 dimensions. In order to download the application you must first register on the website of the program.
You will be able to perform actions such as:
- Process vector images.
- Create complex graphics using layers or strata.
- Sort the pictures into independent parts with different graphics and color.
- Draw objects serialized by using blocks.
- Draw geometric objects and constructions.
- Incorporate image files in AutoCAD creations.
- Employing traditional tools of graphic design, but on the computer.
Through AutoCAD you will get advanced and professional engineering architecture and mechanical drawings. You will be able to establish points of a survey, make a digital terrain model, such as buildings and their natural environment and also the interior of the houses with furniture and characters included.
AutoCAD is especially useful for working with maps with applications in architecture, engineering, surveying, geo measures and mechanical models in 3D. The file format of AutoCAD is DWG which also allows you to export files to other formats.