- Amaya Windows 10
Amaya is a web client tool that acts as a browser with the function of editing net pages.
This tool is composed by a web browser and an author tool, these two facilities help so that this tool can manipulate complexes web pages, with several designs and contents as tables, forms and more advanced XHTML features. About its manipulation, thanks to this web editor called Amaya, you can add unique styles, graphics and editing math expressions.
Amaya creates adaptation possibilities to user’s needs, since it incorporates several different profiles with many options, besides of counting as well with most of the tools with quick access buttons.
Amaya´s interface is quite classic, represented by panels and options in bars located in its upper part. Its installation is a quite simple process on this tool and once you have started the program, it will show a window with different suggestions and curiosities about Amaya that you could use when executing it. One of its qualities is that it explains step by step its options and edition possibilities, which don’t convert Amaya into a selfish tool strictly created only to people who know these functions but also to those who don’t know this field.
Amaya is a potent web pages editor, which by counting with a web browser inside its tools, catalogues it as a complete edition system.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Amaya downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Amaya.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Amaya on your PC, you have to download the amaya-WinXP-11.3.1.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Amaya free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Amaya?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.