- AeroAdmin Windows 10
AeroAdmin is a program that serves to monitor and remotely manage any PC that has Internet connection.
When we talk about remote control, we refer to a computer (server) can be controlled by using another PC (client) located on an external network (LAN). “Client” computer will see desktop of the “Server”computer, and can use the keyboard and mouse to move through the “Client” system. In this way it manages “Client” computer as if we were physically present at the place where is located “Client” computer.
AeroAdmin allows easy remote control of computers. To use it, we must download the program and run it on the client and on the server. The program doesn't require installation, so that we can take with us in any USB device and run it easily on any Windows PC.
The same program will be used in the system “client” and the system “server”. When we execute it, we'll see a number that identifies our PC (ID). We'll notify this ID to the person who will have access to our computer and control it remotely (client). The “client” will run AeroAdmin and introduce the ID, that we sent him, in the text box that says “Client ID”. When we are the client and we are going to have access to another PC, we can choose from 3 different ways of connection:
- Remote Control: this is the most often mode used to provide remote support to other people, since we will control completely the server PC. This implies that we will see the screen of the remote PC, and we will be able to use our mouse and keyboard to navigate and perform actions on the remote PC. Being able to move, copy, delete files, install programs, access control panel, etc.
- View only: with this way, we will see everything that happens on the remote computer, but we will not be able to control any action that is performed on the remote PC. This option is useful if the user of “server” PC, don't want to allow someone to remotely control the PC, but he wants to allow another user to see what happens on the PC.
- File manager: allows to manage files on remote PC.
When a computer tries to connect to our PC to control it remotely, we must accept the connection, and choose the permissions that granted to remote computer: see the screen, control keyboard and mouse, synchronize clipboard, and manage files.
The program automatically adjusts image quality of the remote computer, depending on the speed of the connection. In this way we can connect to remote PC using a slow connection, and still be able to remotely manage the PC smoothly, since the quality of the image will degrade to be able to maintain a suitable speed control.
The program doesn't require any configuration and there is no need to modify any parameters of the router in order to use it. The data that travels between the client and server are encrypted, so that we can be secure while we make use of the program.
This software is free for private use as well as for professional use, which is ideal for enterprises that provide remote support to their customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is AeroAdmin downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of AeroAdmin.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install AeroAdmin on your PC, you have to download the AeroAdmin.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is AeroAdmin free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.