Review Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image creates an exact image of your hard disk for easy restoration of the operational system, applications, etc.
Acronis True Image creates back-up copies of your docs, music, photos, etc. With only a few mouse clicks you can make back-up copies or your entire PC, the OS, apps and configurations.
Acronis True Image is always good to have a back-up copy of the OS and apps that we usually used, so we are able to recover the back-up copy and to restore the OS with all its applications and documents in case of system crash.
Acronis True Image makes easy the creation of an OS back-up copies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Acronis True Image downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Acronis True Image.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Acronis True Image on your PC, you have to download the ATIH2013_trial_en-EU.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Acronis True Image free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Acronis True Image?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.