- Acronis True Image Windows 10
Review Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image creates an exact image of your hard disk for easy restoration of the operational system, applications, etc.
Acronis True Image creates back-up copies of your docs, music, photos, etc. With only a few mouse clicks you can make back-up copies or your entire PC, the OS, apps and configurations.
Acronis True Image is always good to have a back-up copy of the OS and apps that we usually used, so we are able to recover the back-up copy and to restore the OS with all its applications and documents in case of system crash.
Acronis True Image makes easy the creation of an OS back-up copies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Acronis True Image downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Acronis True Image.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Acronis True Image on your PC, you have to download the ATIH2013_trial_en-EU.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Acronis True Image free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Acronis True Image?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.