- 0AD Windows 7
0 A.D. is a free, cross-platform, open-source game, based on different civilizations from the History of mankind.
0 A.D. is one of the most exciting games about humankind civilizations which recreates the most important epic battles fought by men on Earth.
Both in the individual (single-player) and in the multiplayer version, the user of
0 A.D. must control a society and make it grow, develop and fight battles in order to conquer more land, eventually becoming the dominant civilization.
Therefore, the 0 A.D. player will need to create a base upon which to create a society, explore natural resources to secure its advancement, set up and train an army for attack and defense, as well as researching technologies to boost the economical development of the citizens.
The civilizations found in 0 A. D. are the carthaginians, the celts, the hellenes, the persians and the romans. Each of these societies or civilizations has characteristics of its own which stand out from the other. For example, the hellenes are notorious for their development in philosophy and democracy, while the carthaginians stand out due to their naval power.
The game is strengthened by the recreation of the epic battles occurred between these civilizations which left a mark in the History of men. Infantry, cavalry and navy are fundamental units to develop our own society in the game.
In 0 A.D. strategy, tactics and wit are essential skills to make our own civilization flourish and expand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is 0AD downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of 0AD.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install 0AD on your PC, you have to download the 0ad-r11339-alpha-win32.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is 0AD free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.