CyberLink YouCam is the webcam software with which you can customize your image in video conferences with multiple backgrounds and options.
CyberLink YouCam takes a while to download, but you'll notice it's worth the wait for all the surprises offered by the program and with which you will enjoy a lot.
With CyberLink YouCam you can have fun, work and create animations, since with this application you can:
- Make video conferences and apply the effects, avatars, emoticons, backgrounds and accessories offered by the program (all them are on the right side of the interface).
- Create your own avatar so everybody can identify yourself as if it is an identikit
- Choose an image shown by CyberLink YouCam by doing a facial follow-up.
- Keep your face always centered in the image even if you move from side to side and forward or backward.
- Try 3D reality augmented incorporated to the application.
- Use CiberLink YouCam to upload videos and webcam photos directly to YouTube, DirectorZone and Facebook.
- Create videos from the web camera with PowerPoint files making presentations for college or work.
- Capture Videos to perform guided Tutorials of programs and applications.
- Create podcasts and training videos online.
CyberLink YouCam is compatible with the most used instant messaging clients such as Skype, Yahoo Messenger and AIM. It has an excellent image definition and you will use it completely once it is installed on your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is YouCam downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of YouCam.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install YouCam on your PC, you have to download the CyberLink_YouCam_Downloader.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 9.
- Is YouCam free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.