Yawcam is a webcam application with which we can transmit live what is captured in real time (streaming) or even to other users through a webpage with FTP server.
To be able to transmit live and direct, Yawcam has a friendly control panel that will reveal how many and which people are connected to our computer, so we have total freedom, as retransmission administrators, to restrict its access via password. There is an option to put texts that users can read while seeing transmission`s images.
Yawcam has an integrated FTP client that makes easier the uploading transmission option to our Web page. The program is 100% free and distributed freely.
Without considering that the program takes up a little space on our system and therefore requires a few resources for its proper functioning, the audio quality is very good, such as in features and tools it offers, such as in the characteristics we are looking for in a program like this. Yawcam is written in Java.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Yawcam downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Yawcam.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Yawcam on your PC, you have to download the yawcam_install.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 0.7.0.
- Is Yawcam free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.