Xpadder is a program that allows configuring your command control and making it usable for games that are not compatible with this kind of accessories.
With Xpadder you will be able to play with your computer, setting up the control in a way that the bottoms would represent the original movement keys.
Xpadder establishes a relation between the bottoms of your command control and your keyboard or your mouse, and this will allow the use of more than 10 controls at the same time in multi-user games.
Ussing Xpadder you can also create and share the configuration of your control with a lot of different models. The application is designed for all the devices that Windows could recognize as command control: Xpadder works with gamepads, joysticks, steering wheels, dance carpets and with electronic batteries.
Xpadder`s great advantages are that it is a free and portable application, you don't need to install it to use it and it is so light that you can carry it in a USB device. You will only need to copy the executable file in the desired archive and then open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Xpadder downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Xpadder.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Xpadder on your PC, you have to download the xpadder_gamepad_profiler.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Xpadder free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.