- Wormux Windows 7
Wormux is an excellent version of the super famous game Worms, with free distribution, with a lot of relevant details and a very funny game.
The main characters of this game are Linux mythic pets, as Tux or Konqui, and another pets related to Unix world and free software.
Besides of Wormux we will also have an arsenal with the craziest guns. Another interesting feature is that it presents an online game mode in which we can compete with any user on the internet or in local net.
Wormux is a game (Just like Worms) in which two or more computers fight by shifts, selecting and then using its funny weapons like: grenade shooter, baseball bat, converting into a kamikaze warrior, and much more funny options.
Other important features of Wormux are, the great variety of languages ( English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Russian, among others). The second peculiar feature that can be highlighted into this game is that the names can be edited, giving a great possibility to customize the pets and the scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Wormux downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Wormux.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Wormux on your PC, you have to download the Warmux-Setup-11.04.1.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Wormux free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.